View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 07:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Coupedeville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Normal conversation about work.
Suddenly.
Man:
Can i out my dick out and jerk off?
Woman:
What? Hahaha?
Man: does it.
Woman disturbed.

This is not consent.
Oy gevalt. Really? That's your response?

Whatever happened, I think we can at least agree that if he had masturbated without consent he'd be in serious shit. And he isn't. He's just in your doghouse.

This does nothing to respond to my point, which is: the situation of women being censored AFTER the fact has gone roundly untouched--because people are focusing on what you posted above at the expense of what really matters. If you listen to the video I linked, Bonnie spells it out pretty clearly. If you want to keep holding onto this idea that you posed above and not bother to interface with the actual content and specific information, then you're part of the problem that I tried to cover in my original post. Said problem is: nobody is bothering to give a fuck that these women had their fucking ACTS COMPROMISED. There, it's in all caps. Maybe you're not a comedian so you can't comprehend how utterly brutal that is. At the very, very least, listen to Bonnie and maybe something will click. The other problem is, people are so hung up on "dick whipping out", that they're completely glossing over the fact that he shouldn't have asked a colleague in a working environment to begin with. Whether or not he gets permission after that, in THIS scenario, is totally irrelevant, since he didn't masturbate when rejected. The fuck-up was in ASKING AT ALL. That's the closest thing he did to a legally punishable offense. It's workplace harassment. It should be discussed, not tossed under the table in favor of "dick whipping out". The fact that this, along with the censoring, is not being discussed is a huge failure on the part of the media, both social and otherwise.

Consider Dave Chappelle saying that these women have a 'brittle spirit' because, according to him, their 'comedy dreams died' upon seeing Louie's penis. That is utter bs. Louie's dick ain't killing a damn thing. It wasn't the act of Louie masturbating, it was the COVER UP that FOLLOWED. These women were practically being blackballed. That is a brutal hardship that isn't being talked about for ... God knows why. Don't take my word for it, go listen to Bonnie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XoHLdL3_WU

Last edited by Coupedeville; 10-12-2018 at 07:28 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote