View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 01:43 PM   #100 (permalink)
DJ Trashy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You know this is how we do: from time to time serious things come up that I feel need to be addressed whether we have a guest scheduled or not. I didn't feel this could wait a week. I was going to talk about it with Ted Alexandro the following day, but then on the show, since Frank was talking about BEING A GHOSTWRITER, it seemed to fit perfectly.

I know you know KATG, but I'll explain it anyway: The guest is joining our show. They can say something or not, but it's real and it's raw and it's personal, and some days deep shit is gonna happen. If the guest wants to be all squirmy, then that's on them. Look what show you asked to be on.

I would LOVE to be a guest on a show with this personal drama exploding around me, are you kidding?

How can this NOT be interesting? Maybe confrontation makes you uncomfortable.

You have a HUAR tattoo. You don't think those robots are are gonna be confrontational?

You like KATG cause it's real. Woman up.
I feel like I should have read this before I commented on Show 2206 - I mean I know I listened to 2204. So why did I just jump in and start saying stupid shit? *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by indarkjoy View Post
Keith, you are right, and I owe you and Chemda an apology. I re-listened to the episode and it made complete sense to bring up the issues with Frank there, and after listening to it a 2nd time, I was less uncomfortable as well, which I think was mostly the reason for my rush to comment so quickly, my own uncomfortableness and desire to hear more from Frank and less about Danny. I need to remember to hold in my comments until my 2nd listen. You'd think after 10 years I'd know this.
Seems like really good advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
He would send the jokes to me through feedback and I would use them? Devastating.
I have just downloaded this episode but haven't listened to it yet. However, I used to listen to live shows on a regular basis. I would always sit in the chat room and shoot the shit while listening. Every time I could think of something witty, I would toss it into the show feedback. I tried not to overdo it so I wouldn't get tiresome. And then, every once in awhile someone would work my feedback into the show. Sometimes they would mention that it was feedback, on a few occasions I got a call-out by name. Mostly they would just toss it in without credit. But I would always get my *own* credit by immediately calling myself out in the chat room. LOL It was cheesy fun, but I never dreamed of whining about credit directly to K&C.

Having said that, I'll re-listen before further comment...

actually, looks like I need to listen to the TTSWD episode first because everyone talking over each other is conFUsing...

Last edited by DJ Trashy; 10-14-2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: added a comment
(Offline)   Reply With Quote