View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 10:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
lizsquiz
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
The squirrel guy might have been eating the brains, or he could just have been eating squirrel meat and the reporter was lazy or didn't understand, or the editor wanted a more exciting headline. That shit happens all the time and I wouldn't be surprised if the reporting was fucked up.
Families that eat brains follow only certain rituals. "Someone comes by the house with just the head of a squirrel," Dr. Weisman said, "and gives it to the matriarch of the family. She shaves the fur off the top of the head and fries the head whole. The skull is cracked open at the dinner table and the brains are sucked out." It is a gift-giving ritual. The second most popular way to prepare squirrel brains is to scramble them in white gravy, he said, or to scramble them with eggs. In each case, the walnut-sized skull is cracked open and the brains are scooped out for cooking.

Pretty sure if there was a way he got it that wasn't eating brains, he would've said so to the doctor. I wouldn't volunteer the fact I ate the brains, would you?