View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 09:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
xerxes
Administrator
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I grew up in the crime infested city that is New York City. Yeah there's crime however I have never felt like I was in danger because of the way I look or dress in my city. I walk around openly being a person of color and doing drugs. If you look at my phone I bet its gonna be another person of color on it singing some hip-hop. Iv done that in Washington and in Massachusetts without hesitation. Granted im a bit uneducated on the state because its one of the few iv avoided in my travels. I also don't go to a bad part of town in the middle of the night and walk down a dark alley. I see Kentucky as that bad part of town that yes people live in however I know to avoid it if I want to walk out the other end with all my shit still in my pocket. Everyone says always so I wonder if there is any truth to it?

Stereotypes comes from somewhere. They might be misinformed and generalized but seem to have some truth to them.

Also im not going to the the math but the FBI numbers quoted was the difference in population taken into account. Because if it was maybe Kentucky is not that safe looking.

Also yes I know im always wrong about everything and DID not read everything or fully paid attention to what I heard. I am very misinformed on this subject.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote