Thread: 49: The Bottom
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Im sure it isnt. But I also think this is why Chemda stayed so long. I like Hennessy. But I am also less nice/ codependent than many women. I got healed from it after dating a psychopath in 2001. ( not comparing Hennessy with him) I noticed that if I try to understand too much and forgive too much I would break. My wantig to undertand and forgive ends if it starts damaging me.
I don't think of codependence as a "womanly" thing = many people are codependent & it is rarely healthy.

Humans are balls of tissues & emotions bouncing around this world with no guide book to refer to when the mother board starts to fry.

You had your experience & adjusted your life in the way you felt compelled to. That is amazing!

I've had my share of experiences & I can relate to Chemda's state of mind right now. I've made a choice to be single after the last failed & fucked up relationship. Now I'm doing a lot emotional reconciliation about my relationship history so I can stop repeating some of my patterns.

Everyone has their own path...

Some of us bounce around a bit more than others....

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote