Thread: 49: The Bottom
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 02:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigklein View Post
- sorry, but imo, he didn't say anything (of substance) at all.
other than self absorbed highlights of his calculated manipulation of the people he called friends. and even then, i guarantee, they were half truths at very best.

the cruelest thing that those who care about him can do now is sugar coat the truth or reward such a fake attempt at repentance.
Your opinion... I have mine...

I consider Hennessy a friend & am going to give him the support I would give any of my other friends that are trying to do better & be better...

It's personally very hard for me to ask for help during trying emotional times, so I won't kick somebody down when they are reaching out of the darkness & trying to shed some light...

Is he perfect? No

Does he owe us the public anything? Double No

I just want Henny to get better. I want Chemda to heal. I want life to give them both better things & I want them both to have a chance live a better life.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote