Thread: 49: The Bottom
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 06:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Honestly of course I’m nosy and want to know what happened so I’m happy to be able to get this episode in my feed.

But in general I think this is all none of my business and Hennessy recording and sending this episode feels performative and pushy and like asking a group of people that have nothing to do with your relationship to feel sorry for you.

But also there are two sides of this story, Chemda stayed in this relationship for as long as she wanted and nobody forced her to release this on the KATG feed - she is in al-anon for a reason. So I’m hoping us discussing this here somehow in whatever way helps her because otherwise that to me feels just like one final ‘fuck you I control the narrative’ from him.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote