View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 10:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
thirteen
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I enjoy whenever Ashley is on.

I relate to being a feminine woman and trying to date feminine women. If a person is still very confused by their own bisexuality in their early-to-mid 30s or later, that's a red flag to me. And I come from a traditional family, so I understand how hard it is to deal with all of this. People who are confused about themselves need to figure out what they enjoy (men or women or both) and need to stop putting that on their partner. Don't seriously date someone until you figure it out. If you do have the urge to date someone while unsure, end it after a few months if you're still confused about what you want. Don't drag it on.

Being in the closet isn't necessarily the same as not being sure of yourself as I described above. That involves other people, so it can be a complicated situation. As long as your partner is integrating you into their life in some way, ex. you've met some of their friends; you don't feel you're hidden from absolutely everything and everyone. Talk about it regularly and have plans for the future.

Last edited by thirteen; 12-06-2018 at 01:52 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote