View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
PippaMags
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
My husband is one of the good men, but even he sometimes doesn't understand the difference between the word men are experiencing and the world women are experiencing.

We had a talk about it recently.
I'm lucky, I was never raped, but I've been harrased..
A few years ago I used an elevator. Last minute a guy followed me inside it. It was a small harmless looking guy. On our way down, he grabbed my breast and asked my how much it would cost to fuck me. I was shocked and couldn't think of a clever line.

I run out as soon as possible and felt bad for the day.
From that point on I was very careful not to be in this kind of situation, not use the elevator with just one guy, or when I couldn't help it to create as much distance as possible to him.

There were a few similar experiences in my life, and this is sadly normal.
I asked my 6.5 feet tall husband if he experienced something like this in his life, and of course not. That's the difference.

We live in a safe city, but even here I don't feel 100% safe, when I'm alone outside in the dark.
I have a female german sheppardmix dog. That's very helpful. It's nice to see fear in creepy guy' eyes.

Here is my rescue Bitch.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9owKgF...n-by=apiasimon

That experience sounds terrifying.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote