View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
thirteen
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Firstly, I love Tim Dillon.

Secondly, I felt my body burn up when Tim said that comedians seem to think Chemda has hard opinions about Louis C.K. What a bunch of cowards.

Lastly, I don't agree about being so lax about sexually-transmitted, genital herpes. The stigma around it shouldn't be so negative as we learn more info, but people should still tell you they have it. It's common courtesy when you're intimate with someone and comes across as disingenuous when you're purposely hiding that info. Just because a lot of people carry it and don't show symptoms, doesn't mean it's OK for you to knowingly give it to other people. People you give it to may very well show symptoms, not be able to enjoy their life as much on any given day because of it, have to explain themselves to new partners for both aesthetic and health reasons, possibly have other health issues from it, or even exacerbate a health issue they already had. Your health shouldn't be taken lightly.

edit: Also, I'm not sure what kind of doctors would say it's better not to know. That seems very unprofessional and questionable to me.

Last edited by thirteen; 01-15-2019 at 01:31 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote