View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
O'Ryan

I honestly still want to like Henessy, but the fucker isn’t helping himself. He is a walking mass of complexes, and being trans isn’t much of an excuse. I’m a trans guy too, and I don’t live my life in such erratic ways, so there’s certainly more to it and he needs to extricate himself from this social circle specifically and fully address his issues if he is ever gonna get his shit together. Continuing to follow Katg and everything and everyone connected to it is not healthy.

Also, maybe it’s different in a city with millions of people, but where I am in the middle of no where finding someone to love is difficult even if you aren’t trans. Why the fuck, when you find yourself in a relationship with someone as amazing and real as Chemda is do you actively seek to fuck it up? Once you find someone who actually loves your dumb transass and lets you into their world, you treasure them and do everything you can to live a happy life with them, because what if she was quite seriously the ONLY person who was capable of living you? Why would you ever fuck that up if you weren’t mentally ill? Work on yourself Henessy, I can’t imagine you’re not reading this thread. And stop blaming it on being a trans man. For all the grief you’ve put Chemda as well as your friends through, you don’t get to call your self a trans man, you’re just a little trans boy who needs to go home and let his pop beat some sense into him.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote