View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 07:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Rex
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchy View Post
Does anyone remember them being on the PK & J show 10+ years ago (no later than June 2007, but it may have been as early as 2005). I remember first finding out about KATG because they did a guest host spot on what I'm pretty sure was that show, but I can't seem to find reference to it anywhere.

Their website and podcast isnt around anymore, but you can get part of the site on the internet archive.
https://web.archive.org/web/20090430...kandjshow.com/

I haven't been able to find the episode in the archive, so maybe I'm crazy.
I'm not sure, I will dive deep and see what comes up. This is exactly the kind of suggestions I'm looking for. Shows that simply will not show up on searches. I added an old Keith McNalley episode to the list featuring Keith and Kyle. That was something I only knew happened but because I knew I could go searching for that specifically. Also the Spooky in the City episodes featuring Keith Malley, I can't even find the archive.org page that shows he ever guested. I was lucky enough to have those files from years ago. Thank you again to the community. This is a huge deal for me and it's wonderful that people like the list.

Also, welcome to the forums Scratchy!