View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
iKaloon

I don't understand why you don't see Liam Neeson speaking about his experience a good thing. Especially if you really think the rage was coming from the hatred of black people (which I don't).

We want more awarenes that this happens or is happening. And from the tone of his voice and words in the interview, it's clear that he feels disgusted by it.
We should be applauding him for his "bravery" for coming forward. Wat better way to do a free PSA then thru a movie star.

On the other note, asking for his skin color is a totally valid question. Even the police do it. I bet you it one of the first questions they ask you. After that, you can go and narrow it down to a specific culture/race feature.
You cannot just assume he is a racist just because the guy happened to be black. He would probably be just as thrilled to kill some Protestant Irish dud. His point of the story was his uncontrollable rage.

And Chemda, you can't say you don't do racial profiling. You literally had a game called "Guess that race".

Last edited by iKaloon; 02-12-2019 at 11:04 AM. Reason: I wrongly assumed he was Protestant
(Offline)   Reply With Quote