View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 03:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
I guess you could figure out who they are if you know your 32 year old friend just got married to a 27 year old. But that cannot be rare enough to not have plausible deniability if your friends suspected it was you.

Quote:
r/AmItheAssholeNot the A-hole2
AITA because my husband saw my post and says he wants to leave me and sue me? Says he wants an annulment and is considering suing me for defamation of character.
u/throwaway_peen34

He says it's only a matter of time before someone leaks his name. He saw the post through an old friend of his who knew he had a micropenis and saw on his FB that he had just gotten married. He doesn't know who else the guy has told to link him to it. I feel like I am the asshole. He is crushed that I posted about him.
Well looks like that’s exactly what happened.

Reddit is pretty well known for being full of nosy people and being used as a source for joke-sites, listicles and viral stories.
It’s not a safe loving space where this woman went to receive support from strangers.

Last edited by Lanfear; 03-04-2019 at 03:38 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote