View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 07:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumbnailTwo View Post
Prefacing by saying I'd totally bang Emily, she is hot as balls, and the guy handled whatever was going on like a weirdo and a jerk.

However, no one seemed to consider the option that maybe it was Emily, maybe the guy looked at her and it didn't vibe, he didn't feel her. It happened to all of us, we thought we were vibing and when it got real we slowed down (maybe not flying to Miami real). If the story was the other way around, he came to NY and Emily didn't like him and stopped in her tracks we would go "good for you girl, no means no".

And I'm not even trying to make this a gender issue, I feel we are all taking Emily's side because she's your friend and, as listeners, we love her. If anything, I'd blame toxic masculinity, and guys not knowing how to handle their emotions, shutting down so hard they FALL ASLEEP (!).

Glad you didn't fuck that dumbass, Emily.

If he flew to Emily’s place in ny and she didn’t turn on the light and just went to bed when he got to her place I would tell her she was wrong.

We weren’t getting mad over lack of sex. We were getting mad over lack of human courtesy when someone comes to your home.

Not being attracted to each other is always a possibility. Be an adult about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote