View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I clicked yes even though it technically was a 3 hour train, but It’s not my fault that we have better long-distance transport options here.

Similar story, chatted online for 2 months and I think we both assumed there would be sex if we met up.

I had seen pictures but I did not really feel it when I showed up and saw him in person so we went through an awkward evening of drinks and then some shuffling around figuring out where I would sleep. Ended up in his bed and we did have sex but it wasn’t great and I had him drive me to to train station right after we woke up the next morning while I’m sure he had assumed we would have a full weekend of fucking planned.

I think Chemda has been spoiled with good sex partners and has a hard time remembering that meh sex is more disappointing than no sex at all.

And that dude was just rude beyond all standards of common decency. But again that shows that we all need to have an exit strategy for all situations. Good for you Emily for getting a hotel room that’s absolutely the way to go.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote