View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 06:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Beth Yaz-Pistachio

Sorry Not Sorry. T-shirt slogans to consider.

***T-SHIRT slogan suggestions from the live 2019 marathon***
(and a few from before the marathon)

-------------------------

KATG: I'm here! I'm ready! I know words! (Hannah Boone)

KATG: I'm boned up too! (Chemda? Boner-related conversation, so who knows.)

KATG: You have a cool butt. (And I can't remember who first said this, dammit!) (Also: Alyssa from live chat: ​I feel like that's a totebag slogan more than a t-shirt.)

KATG: Do you get pinkeye often? (Keith said this, for sure, guess who it was about, hee hee)

KATG: Do I pee on his face? What's the etiquette? (also related to Kevin Allison, heh, but not sure who said it)

KATG: The romance with me is gone. (Pretty sure Keith said this.)

KATG: Keith, stop looking at me that way. (Chemda ,I think?)

KATG: The theme is my underwear! (Chemda)

KATG: Making out with my own arm. (Argh, I CANNOT remember that guy's name but he was so funny)

KATG: We expect a drug free zone. (Chemda, hee hee hee)

KATG: Aggro at your aggro! (Calvin? I'm embarrassed at the ones I can't remember/attribute correctly. {hangs head in shame})

KATG: I vouch for NO ONE. (Andrea, for the win)

KATG: Do you have words for your laughter?? (Chemda, I think)

(From intro to 2nd bit of marathon on website) KATG: Our parents have never been not prouder. (Chemda)

(These last three were from before the marathon.)

KATG: Fap on! (I mean, everyone said this, am I right? Hee hee.)

KATG: Does my poon seem aggressive to you? (I am not sure who actually said this. Maybe Andrea?)

KATG: Piece of paper being ripped up in exasperation (yeah, I don't know how to get the sound of this on a shirt either, but let's figure it out, because we need this, am I right?)

(Okay. Done.......for now.....? Problem with this sort of thing is, there's a new possible slogan like every ten minutes on every freakin' show. Love you, etc.!)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote