View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 06:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
O'Ryan

Ooof. So many things.

First, CONGRATULATIONS ON 14 FUCKING YEARS OF PODCASTING AMAZINGNESS. You fuckers are wonderful, hard-working people to be deeply admired.

I second that motion that Andrea be there when you let him in for his shit. Considering that she was the one catching him at shit, it might make him uncomfortable. If he tries to make any appeals for sympathy, you'll have her there to remind him of everything he's done so that you don't have to. Let Andrea be your attack dog if necessary.

And Xerxes not talking to him? Should that really come as a surprise to him? Friends don't have to stay your friends if they don't like something scummy you did. And thinking that Xerxes was just trying to get closer to you so that he could steal you for himself? That is a mental health red flag. This isn't about you, it's about him and his lack of control over anything in his life. I think he feels that if he has control of the things and people around him, that it will equal stability in his life, and it just doesn't work like that.

That Bojack meme: It's spot on. That conversation ends with Todd saying to Bojack "You are all the things that are wrong with you"

He needs to learn to be honest. With you, with his friends, but most of all himself. And he needs to do it without finding excuses for his behavior.

And finally:
KATG: Our parents have never been not prouder. I'd wear this shirt. It'd also make a dandy bumper sticker.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote