View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 10:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
I don’t think not paying the bill was on purpose. Shit happened with the insurance/state that we didn’t know about.

This isn’t why I’m mad. Both he and I have fucked up a payment. That’s not a big deal.

I’m mad because I was not in the relationship I thought I was in. I was being lied to and cheated on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well when you're not in the relationship you thought you were in, there's not really a friendship there, it's a business transaction. He has obligations he's supposed to hold up. And you figured that like an adult, maybe he'd do the adult things. Or maybe he'd feel guilty enough in his stupid quest to try to "win his wife back" that he'd, oh I don't know, pay the fucking health insurance?? This made me so mad, on top of everything else to hear about. It's just always something. But "self sabotage" sure .... his self-sabotage has a wake behind it. Everything you gotta deal with.... and then of course there's more wrenches thrown into the mix. Fuckin A.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote