View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

One of the goofiest moments was in the final battle, everyone's being all super and shit, and then there's Bucky just shooting a gun like some pleb. Dude has a bionic metal arm and we don't get to see him punching holes in bad guys left and right? If all he's going to do is stand around and pull a trigger at least give him a big fuck-off chain gun or something instead of that dorky little pea-shooter.

One of the most impressive things is how sympathetic they make Nebula. She has black shark's eyes, her expression never changes and her voice is pretty much monotone 97% of the time, but after all we saw her have to fight through in the other films, all the horrendous abuse she's suffered from Thanos, I got a lump in my throat when she's talking to Gamora, saying after she tries to kill her a few more times they end up being friends.

Meanwhile, it's a fucking travesty Chris Hemsworth gets to be that handsome and also that funny but if Fat Thor is going to be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3 it's already my favourite movie of all time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote