Thread: 47: The Empath
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 08:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I’ve had more time to process. As Chemda said, classic narcissist behavior. I don’t blame her for wanting to take a year off. I don’t blame her for having PTSD. 9 years of dealing with a narcissist is fucking rough. They are so charming and so good and making you feel dumb and crazy. No wonder Chemda got the question everything tattoo. To realize that this person, you who’ve invested almost 9 years of your life, of your blood sweat and tears, never really cared/loved you, fucking heart breaking. No one deserves this, especially Chemda.

Her and Xerxes makes more sense. He is someone she’s been friends with for over 10 years. She knows his habits, the way he communicates. He is safe. And clearly that is what she needs. I understand not wanting to label something. It seems like as soon as you label a relationship there is this arbitrary timeline where people start pressuring people to start meeting-which isn’t what is needed right now.

Chemda, I hope the divorce is smooth and drama free and that soon you can be free from this emotional cancer in your life. Totally understand why you wouldn’t want to talk to your father in law about it. He hasn’t had the best luck with his kids and to hear that yet another one is a fuck up-not really a burden you should have to bear. I’m glad you have him though. Very sweet that he jumped on a plan to help you. That is a true father right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk