Thread: 47: The Empath
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 01:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Listening to all these details is just enraging. And it makes so many more things make sense.

When dipshit went on that retreat to Hawaii, I remember you mentioning it on the show and I was kind of annoyed by it, and I didn't even know the backstory about the problems that were happening between the two of you. I just remember having this clear thought about him like "WOW MUST BE NICE, Chemda does all the work and stays responsible and you can go shut the fuck up in Hawaii for a few weeks, cool neato great for you wow." Now, knowing the circumstances involved in his Hawaiian meditation retreat, superfuck him all the way and back.

Chemda, honestly, the way you have handled all the hard times with such grace, introspection and strength is amazing. You're a good person with a good heart, and I'm so sorry this happened to you from someone who you trusted with everything.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote