Thread: 47: The Empath
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 02:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The first memory I have of Hennessy is during a KATG week when there was still the 'Chemda and Keith are still a couple' fakery going on.

We were at the Viva Patshiva show and Chemda was being a lovely host and welcoming people hugging and greeting her fans. And then Hennessy walked by grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away saying something dismissive about how she is needed elsewhere.
Felt aggressive and rude at the time but I dismissed it as 'yeah of course stuff needs to happen on show day'
That memory flashed instantly into my mind when Chemda mentioned jealousy issues and irrational anger even at the very early stages of the relationship.

Hugs Chemda, it makes me really happy that you are taking such good care of yourself now!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote