View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 08:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
joslingeneva
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Loved Mike! Man this new crop of young comics is amazing! Plus Keith I gotta give it up to your interview style.

Whenever I hear/see my favorite comedians like Dan Soder, Hannibal, or Baron Vaughn (Grace and Frankie is my shit) and I can’t help but think how those early KATG shows shaped my decision to stan KATG and them. You guys don’t get nearly enough credit for what you bring to comedy.

The whole reason I found out about you guys is because I heard you on Maron a long time ago AND the only reason I knew about Maron is because I loved the Louis ‘duck in Afghanistan’ episode so much I did googles and stumbled upon the infamous Louis and Marc interview. I guess I say all this to point out how funny life is?

To all the fans who feel like you are into some niche thing don’t be afraid to share the show on your social media. People might not like or respond to your post but they do listen. I was hanging out with an old college friend last month and she shocked the shit out of me when she mentioned she listens to the show. Apparently she saw a random post I did about the show. So share those episodes people.

Love you guys!

Denise
(Offline)   Reply With Quote