View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 10:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw81 View Post
I am good at responding to texts and understand when someone goes quiet that something has probably come up. If we are in mid emergency style conversation, I'll call if the reply isn't there quick enough. It's a bit presumptuous to assume the person I'm texting with is sitting down calmly with a cup of tea, only the mobile phone in front of them and not a care in the world. I guess I've ghosted when a general comment is sent to me or the answer to a question has ended our conversation. But is that ghosting? Do we need to announce that the conversation is over?

I found Chemda's annoyance with Xerxes frustrating to listen to as you can hear the paranoia and mistrust bubbling up all because of a text message. To be clear, I'm not annoyed at Chemda - just at hearing how a problem can manifest out of nothing. Xerxes asked a question, she answered... isn't that the end of that part of the conversation?

The, "I need him to see say X, Y then Z " just seems petty to me. You've known how Xerxes is with text messages via the course of your entire friendship, isn't it a little unfair to expect him to not respond the way he always has?

Sometimes rules change after someone’s dick was in your mouth.

Also this is how we’ve always supported each other. We tell each other what we need and see if it’s necessary or possible to do.

He’s not annoyed but you are. Which is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote