View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 01:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
D-Rex
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I wanted to add a quick note here for those who didn't know. As Keith and The Girl fans you will be familiar with most Andrea Allan related content. But what slipped past me was an episode of Hot Mess Comedy Hour featuring Keith Malley as a guest. Plus the video edition of Hot Mess Live at New York Comedy Festival. The first 200 episodes of the show is available through the $10 tier. The episodes are in a drop box page featuring all 200 episodes. Check them all out. But you're looking for 17 Keith Malley, 59 Keith Malley, 106 Chemda, and 133 HM Live at NY Comedy Fest. If someone knows the title of 59 Keith Malley that would help a lot.

The video version of the Hot Mess Live show featuring Keith and Chemda is available through the $5 tier.

Check out the patreon here and support!

I'm still working on the SiriusXM broadcast. If for some reason anyone recorded it please reach out.