View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 09:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Another case of someone who didn't listen to a show first

I did enjoy him on the show though
Yeah, it was as if it took him half an hour until he realized he was on a comedy podcast. Keith should have been so insulted for the first half hour while Neko continuously responded to Keith's goofiness as if Keith was an actual imbecile.

Keith:
I'm so cautious when I do roasts I don't even tell my opponent I'm losing my hair.
Neko:
Yeah, but that wouldn't work because they would be able to see that you're losing your hair.
Your old buddy Bucho:
Flabbergasted emoji

He loosened up some in the second half though and his immediate response to the email was on the money. Before you dive off that Cliff of Broken Trust at least take a look over the edge and make sure you've asked them what's up. You'd have to think that at the very least it'd make any subsequent dive more fun.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote