View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 01:41 PM   #722 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgray1200 View Post
I listened to your tunes DJ Gray, you got quite a range of vibes going on there. The two "Soundings" tracks sound massive, like something from an ominous space movie - Sunshine or Prometheus type dealios. Like the sound of awe. Meanwhile larkspur is kind of the opposite - pretty and intimate, although if you're in the right/wrong mood that plinky music box sound can bring a darker edge to the party.

The newest one, "p ronin kitchen", evokes summer surf missions, maybe riding on the back of a pick up with the boards, down some coastal backroad, the beaches, dunes and ocean on one side, fields on the other, warm air carrying the sea spray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.chode View Post
I love these NPR tiny desk concerts, especially this one! I'd highly recommend the one with Wyclef Jean as well.
Same bro, I've probably played Anderson Paak's at least 70 times.

Last edited by Bucho; 07-26-2019 at 01:44 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote