View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 09:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Archimedes_Screw

Private gun sales

Here’s how easy it is to get a gun in Oklahoma and Texas. There is a website that is like a Craigslist for gun. In fact it’s a play on the website’s name. Texas and Oklahoma don’t require background checks on private gun sales. In Texas specifically the law states that you don’t knowingly sell to a fellon. If you don’t ask then you won’t know. So go to the website and pick out your weapon then meet the seller in a parking lot. Usually if you pay more they’ll throw in some ammo. You could literally order a mass shooting to go complete with everything you need and it’s all legal.

It’s legal to carry long guns (rifles) in Texas. There was an active duty soldier on leave with a conceal carry license at the El Paso shooting. Instead of going full wild west he gathered up children who were separated from their parents.

I feel so goddamned helpless. I think that’s why I’m obsessed with first aid kits. At least I have some control over how I react to a shooting. I keep it stocked with gunshot wound and trauma products.

Fuck this country. Fuck the spineless politicians.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote