View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 09:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Fucking wow.

In terms of coming out, how he feels about "being gay", where he firsts in the gay community - he's where I was when I was 16 and just coming out. He seems to have a similar contrarian personality that I do - not wanting to be what people "expect" you to be, not wanting to fit into someone's idea about you..

I think he has a lot of potential, I think he should be in regular therapy just to continue to have conversations like today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He totally sounded he like was still dealing with the self-hatred and shame about his sexuality. He might still love White Jesus but between the church, synagogue and his crappy family, he's been raised to think gays are horrible and is def still carrying that. The only way he gets off is by hate-fucking men who remind of the racism and hurt he's experienced in the past? BIG YIKES! Couldn't say for nearly 25 minutes that "this guy he was living with" was his significant other for nearly a decade. Damn

After getting past the initial annoyance of him holding on so tight to details, this episode feels on par with The Studio for how therapeutic it was for the guest to say so many things for what felt like the first time

Last edited by FingerLakes; 08-13-2019 at 04:32 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote