View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 11:04 AM   #30 (permalink)
dr.chode
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Nope.

Look dude, there was talk of an Olive Garden back in ‘08. Some still carry that hope - to this very day lol

Western Montana is mountain-y. So it’s like a series of small valley towns. We do have a university and because of that they put in a Jimmy John’s near campus two years ago. People love it. Not just college students. Our office orders from there twice a week.

Montana as a whole is sparsely populated. There’s not a lot of jobs. Or restaurants. Or much of anything resembling culture. The hikes at sunset are pretty and the medical weed top notch.
Hoo boy the idea that Olive Garden would be legendary is not something I'm used to... I'm sorry to hear that Piffle, I don't know what I'd do without my convenience food. No doubt Montana is beautiful though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Oh. And Jimmy Johns has the coveted $2 double chocolate chunk cookie!!!

I ask you, good Doctor, does Subway have, the much coveted, two dolla holla, that Ghirardelli good-good that is the double chocolate chunk?!

I thought not.

::mic drop::

::mic was actually my phone::

FML
Haha, well although they are not Ghirardelli branded, Subway has some really good raspberry cheesecake cookies 2/$1 holla!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote