View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
Jo_Culprit

When I hear different podcasts cover the same news (in the case of Shane Gillis) I'm always so surprised in the difference of perspective.
I feel like if I didn't listen to Keith and the Girl it would be very easy to just fall into that opposite echo chamber, mainly cause, as a listener you're never chasing down any individual story and reading related articles that much.

I'll post a the clip I just heard when it's up. I'm always so baffled such a difference in perspective and such a degree polarization exists. It feels like internet discussion a lot of times doesn't bring people to common ground or a resolution??

After hearing the clip, I think Shane Gillis has internalized racism, even if her is saying that 'he's doing an impression' of people back in the day segregating the area as 'Chinatown'.

... maybe it's silly of me to want a resolution to the difference in opinion all the time idk. Sometimes I just want Keith and Chemda to be on those other podcasts or vice versa exchanging points.

Last edited by Jo_Culprit; 09-16-2019 at 09:33 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote