View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 11:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jay86

Long time listener (you guys were still doing opening prayers when I got hooked, proud VIP member too) first time commenter.

I think not-Kat should email Keith's dad irate and angry (in all caps) "DID YOU TELL KEITH WE WERE IN TOUCH? I thought you said you could keep a secret?! He is asking to see our emails but what can I show him?? You were telling me to try to get back together even though he is with his new girlfriend. We confessed our feelings for each other! How can you do this to me??" And then have them both collude and lie about how they can "deal" with this issue. Maybe get a proper insight into what he thinks is a transgression and what isn't. (I'm guessing nothing is tho, in his eyes)

I really don't think Keith himself can get much further. I've known a sociopath or two and they will simply not concede to anything, ever. Even now he is righteously dangling things and making Keith do work, ask specific questions. It will literally go nowhere. Have not-Kat freak out at him. That might be fun.

Oh yeah, good show guys, keep up the great etc.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote