View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 09:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Noeld

Testosterone Gel

I wonder what the name of the testosterone gel is.

About 20 years ago when I lived in Chicago and had first started working with an agent I booked a print job for a medication pamphlet. They were real shady about what the medication was. They took a lot of pictures of me looking concerned and dissapointed. Then there was a break and they took more pictures with me looking happy. Under a Christmas tree with a present in my lap (the second set of pictures was never used. I had gotten friendly with the crew over the day and when we were finishing up I assured them I didn't really care what the medication was, I was just happy to have gotten hired for something. So they told me it was for Androgel, which is a testosterone gel. At the time it was being marketed towards people who had gotten ED as a result of HIV medication. A few years ago I had heard that it is still around, but being marked towards people who need/want to up their testosterone.

A friend went to go do her regularly scheduled womanly checkups at a local clinic and there was an entire wall of the pamphlet. She grabbed a few for me. I to to attach it here, but it keeps failing for some reason.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote