View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
thirteen
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackhatGuy View Post
I voted no because my ex was a nurse who broke up with me 2 weeks after I got my MS diagnosis. If only she knew that her decision would lead to a negative review of all nurses on a podcast forum one day. She'd have regrets for sure...
haha

The worst person I've ever known (and briefly dated) was a nurse. Didn't care about anyone but herself and thought everyone else's problems (physical and mental) were not real; meanwhile her problems were the worst. A truly horrendous person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
I did get antibiotics. They weren’t working for some reason.
Sorry to hear.

Not all antibiotics work on everyone. You may have to ask for a round of a different kind of antibiotic before you see any change. I've had to take 3 different kinds in the past before I found one that actually worked for me (and that I wasn't allergic to). Of course, it may be easier to ask your doctor to give you different ones in Canada compared to the USA.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote