View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 11:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rune

So now Snoop Dog/Lion is Kobe and Cosby’s spokesperson? That’s like the sidestep to that meme that asks what Ja Rule thinks.

Add to that the fact that he clearly threatened Gayle, who’s a goddamned reporter, if anything, for doing what she does.

I find irony in his using the “powerful Black women tearing down Black men card” despite the damning actions belonging to the Black men in question who objectively brought themselves down, even as he publicly threatened and berated her. And I agree with Chemda that she was weak, though I can’t blame her for being, especially considering his background. Not sure why he was pretending he’s a clean, non-threatening personality in his follow-up clip.

Tangent, but anyone with ears can point out mainstream powerful Black men routinely and have long been in the habit of tearing down Black women who continue to protect and care a bit too much; probably arguably the gift and curse of being a woman in general who if she becomes a mother must nurture, a thankless cycle.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote