View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 10:51 AM   #48 (permalink)
Rune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Ok let's examine the evidence:
- a female reported she likes it
- it's happening in an area of the female body that is generally considered pleasurable

But it's not done with a penis and clearly we can't believe women so yeah obviously you are correct in your assessment.

You're female right? Don't sex-shame please.
Who said anything about believing anyone or sex-shaming? It just blows my mind? I do question how satisfying can be for her if it’s not something she’d request herself. Going off what she said, it seems like something you do to show you can “hang”/take it in the heat of the moment. I could be wrong, but that’s the impression I got.

Penises have nothing to do with it. I did date a guy who I could not fuck. It was damn near impossible, and actually goddamned painful to try, so I had to tell him to move on, but I wasn’t thinking about penises when I made that post, I was honestly thinking about fists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Why?
I didn’t try it but I can see some appeal.
It’s penetration with something that has the measurements of a huge dick.

Why shouldn’t some people like it?
A huge fist-sized dick? Who are we kidding? At some point, it can’t be about feeling full. With a fist, you’re basically challenging how far you can take it. You would’ve reached that fullness threshold long before the entire fist made itself up there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote