View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 01:02 PM   #36 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thank you Chemda for calling Adrienne our on her ridiculous “I’ll wait and see” notion about having children or not. It is terrifying that she thinks it is ok to be so blaze about it “one week I’m ok with having a kid the next week not so much”. A child is an 18 year minimum commitment, more if the child is special needs. You can’t bring a life into this world with this wishy washy attitude. I say this as a foster parent taking care of kids who are a result of this thinking. As a social worker working with older adults who have issues due to this kind of thinking-feeling abandoned and unloved and not a priority. This is something that will cost hundred of
Thousands of dollars. And abortions aren’t easy on your body either. It is just flabbergasting to me to have that kind of attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk