View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 03:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The Apia Memorial "Past Guests We Want Back On The Show" Thread

RIP Apia and her threads, one of which was the potentially deliciously awkward "Past Guests We Want Back On The Show Please Kthx" thread.

* Hannibal Burress.
* Obviously Robin Schall, Wendi Starling, Jessie Jolles and Christie Chiello should all be on a monthly rotation where at least one of them is on each week.
* Matt Bray, who lives in NYC and is old school KATG AF and always a good time, especially with movie talk (and should also be on brand new hit podcast Only In New York by the way).
* Former Best New Guest, the beloved James Adomian is regularly in NY in (Nov 2019, Feb 2020), so there appears to be ZERO excuse for not booking that dude.
* Ilana and/or Eliot Glazer who haven't been back on KATG since Broad City became one of my favourite shows of all time.
* Ophira Eisenberg ... duh.
* J.P. McDade ... duh.
* Shalewa Sharpe ... obv.
* Lucie Pohl ... I meeeeean.
* Usama Siddiquee hasn't been on in almost a year.
* Dan Soder hasn't been on for over a year.

Also, the most recent ep, with Lindsay Goldwert talking BDSM, made me realize it's been a bit since Harry Terjanian was on

(Offline)   Reply With Quote