Thread: 3249: Imagine
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
There is a report of a doctor that has moved into his garage to keep his family safe because he obviously can't stop working and thus being exposed. My situation is better because I'm not going to see confirmed sick people every day. However, I'm still exposed to risk that I then bring home 5 days a week. Any precautions are worth taking.

To answer Keith's question, if I get COVID-19 who's going to get it?
Kyle will and all her children and Andrea (if you both are going to the studio) and since you are moving about (should you sneeze or cough) then anyone who then comes around. you touch your face and then touch other things. This is how it became a pandemic.

Also, while this could kill some people with certain health conditions (including asthma, something my wife has) Kieth is not immune to permanent repercussions.
1) There are reports from France and Japan of people getting the COVID-19 twice and the second time it was worse. So, our bodies immunity system is not functioning like it does with other viruses where you gain immunity and can't get it again.
2) Many people who survive the virus have suffered what seems to be permanent reduced respiratory capacity. Which might be a good excuse not to work out so hard but somehow I doubt Kyle will accept even that excuse

Seriously traveling on the subway adding exposure risk just to have sex seems very short sighted and a bad decision.

I luv da show and I have luv for all of you (you too Keith), I want all of you being as safe as possible. I don't want you to put all your lifes on hold but be as safe as you can.
Read this smart article and feel better. They are actually working on separating anti bodies from the serums of recovered patients to give them to the sick ones.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...virus-pandemic

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 03-21-2020 at 01:36 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote