View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
NotARegularMom
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Woohoo! Waking up to an episode of Diamond Dogs made my day. B. Jason was a fantastic addition. You’ve got my approval to have him on anytime. I’ve probably mentioned before that I LOVE Craig Klein. And Keith is alright too.

It’s nice to hear the big cities are following social distancing rules. It’s not happening much in Oklahoma. There are still whole families of 5-6 at the grocery stores. People are taking their toddlers with them! Only a few people are acknowledging to stay 6ft away from you. People reached right over my shoulder for stuff on the shelf. The urge to cough at them was strong. I’ve seen a handful of people with masks & gloves on.

My best friend of 29-30 years is still going out to bars. They are bikers. They meet up with friends and go on rides to counties that aren’t closed down. It’s hard to even carry on a conversation with her right now. She says it’s all “stupid”. I saw people on Facebook take their kids out of town for spring break last week. I’m judging those people.

Our schools are closed for the remainder of the year. That’s good with me. Not sure how I’m going to “homeschool” my son. A 13 year old with non verbal autism & an intellectual disability has a different day than your typical 13 year old. His consists of speech, occupational & physical therapy. He has a 1 on 1 aide with him all day. So, it’s 2 trained professionals working with him all day. Now, the poor kid is stuck with his pothead mom to fill all those roles until....whenever. It’ll be fine though. We’re fine. It’s fine. So, that’s what this parent is going through.

I can’t wait until Keith finishes Joe Exotic. There are several twists and turns coming up. Who doesn’t want to watch a gay polygamist with a bleach blonde mullet and raging meth addiction?

Thank you for putting out a much needed dose of Diamond Dogs!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote