View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 09:49 AM   #43 (permalink)
juliofromny
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorcats View Post
fuck that sounds about right damn. I really wish the US would just officially go on quarantine for all states. But we pride ourselves in independence and each state is so contradictory towards each other. I was speaking with my mother earlier this week who's church has shut down indefinitely and asked her how she felt about the situation. Even though her church is saying it's dangerous and people should stay inside, her thoughts are "this is bullshit and I'm going to continue going outside and doing what I want. this country is being stupid. no reason for us to hole up and get paid money for doing so." Very intriguing take on things. I honestly take her opinions with many many grains of salt lol. Just funny that her church has decided to not happen due to corona virus but she is saying its bullshit lol.
You can thank right-wing media like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh and of course Trump for originally downplaying COVID-19 and spreading the idea that it’s better for us to think about businesses and let people die because “The cure cannot be worst than the disease”.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote