View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 03:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Piscean
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Toward the end of the show it sounded like Kyle might occasionally struggle with Keith's much touted unique pronunciations from time to time.

I've been working on a translation guide for new guests and listeners. Now that many of us have more time and less to do, I want to open the list up for additions/corrections from some other folks.

Keithese -> English

Indoored -> Endured : "Keith has indoored jokes about his speech impediment since the beginning of KATG."

Tolllllet -> Toilet : "Keith used to share pictures after taking a dump in the tolllllet."

Airbuds -> Earbuds : "If you listed to KATG with airbuds, people around you won't know why you're laughing."

Bear -> Beer or Bear, needs context : "Keith used to drink bear, and there was much confusion when he was actually talking about bears."

Teggsuzzzz -> Texas : "When Keith says it, there are a ton of G's and Z's in Teggsuzzzz."

Thurr -> Their : "It's thurr problem if they can't understand Keith."

Ruuned -> Ruined : "Keith's attention to sound quality has ruuned all other podcasts for me."

Weer -> Wear : "Keith thinks it's okay to weer crocs."

Tings -> Things : "One of the first tings I do every morning is fire up the latest KATG episode."

Antire -> Entire : "If my commute is especially bad, I can get through an antire episode."

Slambasted -> made up word meaning very, very drunk : "Keith doesn't miss being slambasted now that he's discovered weed."

Deered -> Dared : "One of the listeners deered to attempt documenting Keithese."

Air rings -> Ear Rings : "If you're wearing airbuds, be careful they don't get caught in your air rings."

Fear -> Fair: “In a fear fight, Tracy would destroy Chemda”

Rundurr -> Run Their: “Keith would happily rundurr errands for them if he had time.”
(Offline)   Reply With Quote