View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
PippaMags
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Loved the finger puppets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio View Post
I've been outta the forums for at least a few months now, mostly because I was dealing with a huge move to a new place. That's done now, along with the emotional adjustment needed. Yay! (I'd been out of regular touch on here for so long that I was like "what the hell is this, Apia RESURRECTED?" Heh.)

ANYWAY. What I really meant to say here is this: I LOVED KATG WEEK SO MUCH. Thanks to all of you, really a lot. REALLY a lot.

And that epic after-chat, what was it, the third night? I was on for 6 or 7 hours or something ridiculous like that. I think I crawled into bed at like 4am and woke up at 7, because of course I fucking did. Semi-annoyed but mostly delighted. And with sandpapery eyeballs.

(In the final chat after the events, I showed people my newly created finger puppets of Keith and Chemda, and they're the first human puppets I ever made, and are still making me laugh.)

Happy Day, of course, for obvious reasons, and more than that too.

The finger puppets were awesome! Loved them!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote