View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Josh The Jew
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I had two thoughts about today's show (or today to me) that I just HAD!TO!SHARE, so here I am.

First, I've been wondering how Keith got his lobster roll after MaTtHeW died while in Covid19LockDown.

Second, I've managed to keep up my regular poker game with friends using pokernow.club. It's a free site that lets you set the buy-in and blinds. It's for cash games, not tournaments, and has had a few glitches early on in lockdown but seems to have been smooth the last two or three weeks. We zoom and play. The only downside is there's no mobile app and it doesn't do tournaments. But it helps scratch the itch. I know Chemda mentioned she was looking for something.

Hope everyone's staying safe. Wear a fucking mask already.