View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio View Post
I can't not put the final result of the Andrea finger-puppet in the forums. So, here she is, along with a blurry still of the video that inspired her outfit.

Oh. Except now, for the life of me, I cannot get the picture to upload. I changed it so it fits within the file size and picture size limitations but it still fails to upload. Well. Dammit. I have a funny picture of an Andrea puppet to show. Maybe I can, somehow, someday.

(Come to think of it, I think this was the same fail I had when I tried to change my profile pic on the forums by uploading a new small pic that I'm pretty sure fits within the limits. Why doesn't it liiiiike meeee, and so on.)
The pic upload function is broken

You can use an image host and link to it using the 'insert image' icon in the toolbar so we can see your awesome puppets :-)
https://postimages.org
(Offline)   Reply With Quote