View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 09:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelwagel View Post
I'm glad Apia shared her story of feeling awkward the first time meeting Henesy. It mirrors my one and only short interaction with him. He made it creepy, but like not so creepy that I clearly can say that is wrong.
Thanks.

I think this is what falls under gaslighting.
He was nice to me otherwise but that dominatrix comment was so strange and he said it when we were accidentally alone outside for a few minutes.
It was on the first day of katg week 2 years ago and I was a little bit nervous because I just met my first Katg people five minutes ago.
I wondered if this was a joke or a compliment.
And I was there because of his wife's show, so I also felt somehow guilty being in this kind of conversation when Chemda was inside doing work.
Would she also think this was funny? I thought most likely not.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote