Thread: 3: Bridget
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 12:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

it kinda sounded like FM wanted Ken to do a video chat, like on FB messenger or zoom or whatever, to make sure he could see no one else (Keith) was in the room and no cameras were around. He knows what one is because the Malley Kids wanted to have a big video family chat. I say do it. You can just record the convo with your phone/computer , whichever one you didn't use to call.

------------
edit
this reminds me that I DID, AT ONE POINT, think Keith was exaggerating his dad just a bit. 3 or so years ago when Keith said he would NEVER get his family tree filled in. I think it was after a cousin death? or was that later? Either way, I was sure that, as a HUMAN who didn't HATE his son, he would give them the easy answer of his brothers' and sisters' names. MY FEEBLE MIND COULDN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND that he was a sociopath and probable murderer.

Maybe I thought Mama Malley could get the info out of him or know it herself. But she would have had an additional 2-3 years of knowing she'll never get an straight answer from this man.
I wonder if it was her Alzheimer's that had her not answering about her own family tree or if he infected her with being a grump or if he made her cut ties with her family (or if they did with them because he was a fucking asshole).

Last edited by FingerLakes; 05-21-2020 at 11:35 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote