View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 11:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

As with the Billy eps, I think Daddy Issues would be improved EVEN FURTHER with Bianca there but just as a voice that chimes in from time to time. I also wanted to know immediately as she was saying it whether or not Ken believed his father that Keith took his fucking toy and replaced it with a dud? How did he not fucking hate his brother for some time. Maybe he did hate him for a time?
Would also love to hear Mark chime in on an ep about conversations that FM had with out him about one of the other kids. And while this story about the truck is so fucking sadistic, I'm not even interested in FM's part of the story. He's boring even in this. I really love hearing how the kids react to learning and remembering these things.

One thing I disagree with is asking FM on to tell "his side" of the story. With the emails he'll never admit there is a side to be on. Keith is trickey and a liar and kept editing emails. FM is never wrong. Ask him to correct Ken or Mark's memories about their childhood? Maybe that'll seem like less of a set up.