View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 02:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Craigs - I like arguing with my friends about dumb shit but if one of us constantly talked over the other during these fun arguments, specifically after that guy said "stop talking over me," the argument turns into a real fight. I've seen this point come up IRL in several occurrences That last episode turned me off (*sad bark*) because it reminded me of the times friendly arguments went too far and people were actually hurt. Also reminds me of times friends actually started cutting ppl out of the friend circle because of constant line-stepping.

I DID hate Chemda and Keith fighting but its been years since one I can remember,n and even those were different situation to this. In regards to the Bitch thing, I can remember Chemda only having to ask once for Keith to stop calling her a bitch when they were having a disagreement and he stopped. Hell, during The Studio on MNIK, Keith started jokingly talking over Chemda as she was answering his questions about his marriage and she told him to stop because she wasn't into it and he stopped! BOOM. If he kept going that would be as cringey as what was happening to Hollywood CK last week.

Not saying that a friendship dying is what happened last week, just why it made me, who clearly hasn't sat on enough porches or sniffed enough dog butts, uncomfortable.